1. Lulu’s: Wine Red Backless Sweater Dress ($58) // 2. Lulu’s: Gold Layered Choker Necklace ($13) // 3. GS Love: Go This Way Ring + Chain Wallet ($9.99) // 4. Lolashoetique: Here Now Mocha Suede ($31.99)
Christmas is around the corner and I have been contemplating what to wear for the night. I hope you like this look I have compiled and have a wonderful time with friends and family!
1. When I think of Christmas I think of deep, warm colors. I wanted to reflect that in this outfit and aimed to make this wine-colored dress the star of the show. I wanted it to still look classy yet have a little flair to change things up. It features a low-cut triangular back: a little sultry but still family-friendly. Depending on the climate, a pair of would look great too!
2. I like to pair warm tones together. For jewelry, I made sure to pair the warm-toned dress with a gold necklace. The sweater has a high neckline and I figured a long necklace would add interest. It features three tiers of metallic gold chains with bar pendents at the middle. Even if it is not worn with this outfit I think this necklace is a flattering piece.
3. I thought a camel-colored clutch would go nicely with the dress. Again, I chose warm colors and I liked the chain detailing on the side. The clutch has a magnetic closure so your items will stay secure. You can purchase this clutch from http://gslovesme.com and there is a discount code! You can use the code BELLES30 to save 30% off of your purchase. Also, if you spend over $50 you can also get free shipping!
4. To finish off the look, I paired the clutch with boots in a similar color. I really love wearing boots in the colder months and I thought these would be a nice addition. They feature a thick heel so they will be easier to walk in. These boots are covered in soft suede and also feature a gold zipper on the side.